Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I can't get get my 2650 t0 coppy and print manuly.

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question, can you print from your PC ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
but not if i copy it will noy let me print
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, I do not understand your reply, do you mean you can print from the PC, but it will not print when you try to copy ?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.
I have not accepted the remote support offer, as the copying function is completely a printer based function and in that case remote support will not help, as it is only used to solve computer related problems.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if i try to make a copy my self it keep ask ing paper size i put the rigt size but still wount work
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.
Do you get any error message on the printer and is this the first time you are trying to make copies ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sudipto i'm the one who is stupidoo! thanks any way my be someday i'll knnow how run this printer good by for now
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.
I can give you the steps to make copies.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
you should be able to just push the button on the right side that says either color or black and white copies i have a very similar model give me a couple of minutes and i will put up a picture for you.
on the right under where it says start there are two buttons one will make b/w copies the other color copies. all you have to do is push one of them. you don't need to bother answering all the questions if you push copy on the main menu because at the end it will expect you to push one of those buttons anyway. see the attached picture to see where they are.