JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I bought at Office Depot Black ink cartridge...one I bought

Customer Question

I bought at Office Depot Black ink cartridge...one I bought is 250 PGBK XL
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: The one I also bought is 4 ink tanks # ***** all of these are Canons...the ones that came with the machine is are 270 & 271...My machine is Canon Pixma MG6820
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: The ink message is giving me code 1750 & all won't work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
The correct Pigment Black ink cartridge for your Pixma MG6820 printer is the 270 PGBK XL. You stated in your question that you purchased the 250 PGBK XL. Therefore you have purchased the wrong Pigment Black ink cartridge for your printer. That is why your printer will not work. Error Code 1750 states that your ink tank is not compatible with this machine. You need to return the #250 ink cartridge and exchange it for a #270. If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!