John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Have an PC850 copper that first uissued an 220 error then it

Customer Question

have an PC850 copper that first uissued an 220 error then it issued an 64 error code and last time i Check the machine the machine an 7 error, What does all these errors mean and what oarts do i need to fix the PC850.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: PC850
JA: Huh?
Customer: I will take a look at the machine, Where is the data that you are looking for on the machin
JA: Thank you.
Customer: F130500
JA: Huh?
Customer: I look on the label on the back oh mt PC 850 Copper and it F130500
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I do th
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?