John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My HP Photosmart Premium printer is connected by wireless.

Customer Question

My HP Photosmart Premium printer is connected by wireless. Periodically I need to restart it to be able to print. Now - my wifi is working, I restarted the printer and still it says "not online".
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: probably 7 years. I will have to look up the model.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: HP Photosmart premium 309
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.What is the operating system of your computer?for eg: windows/Mac