Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have just installed an XP400. The printer is working but

Customer Question

I have just installed an XP400. The printer is working but not printing - blank pages come through. I have replaced all printer heads and run print head and nozzle check heads. All indications are that the printer is OK but no print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I installed Windows 10 yesterday and found the old printer (Dell) was incompatible. I then installed the Epsom XP400
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Did you install the printer using the Windows 10 64 bit driver package on this page below, or did you use a cd. If you used a cd, then go to your devices and printers page, and unisntall the epson printer. Then, use the link above to download and install the full windows 10 driver package for that printer. It should pint correctly when you install it from that link. Let me know if this works, and also let me know if you get stuck and this doesnt work. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.