John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

How are you! If you can assist me with this I will be

Customer Question

Hello! How are you!
If you can assist me with this I will be eternally grateful!
I'm running Lightroom5 on an iMac (10.8.5) connected to my Epson Stylus Pro 3880.
I was recently invited to display 20 prints for exhibition, for some reason my 3880 will not 'see' Lightroom. I've made my adjustments, saved the file, configured my pager and print settings, when I hit PRINT nothing at all happens. Can you please advise me as to proper setup for Lightroom 5 to Epson 3880? Frustrated.
Thanks for your help.
Allen Murphy
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Would you like me to remote in your Mac and setup the Lightroom for you?