Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

How do I change the SSID on Lexmark X9350 printer

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you follow the steps on this page, it will wipe out all your SSID and network settings, that way you can re run the wireless setup, and connect easily to your current network. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! And if this works for you, dont forget to click and submit a rating to show I helped you. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.