John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have forgotten how to scan with my Cannon MX892 so that

Customer Question

I have forgotten how to scan with my Cannon MX892 so that after scanning I can e-mail the scan?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Its just that I need to know how to do that.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No Maam
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, Would you like me to connect to your computer from here, and help make sure the scanner is working correctly and show you how to scan and email with it on screen? Or would you prefer written support only? Thank you for your response, Dustin S