John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Pearl, I have an Epson WF-2530 my printer prints in black

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have an Epson WF-2530 my printer prints in black and colored, on my roommates computer, but only prints in color off my computer, any thoughts.
JA: Wrestling with printers can be a real pain. Fortunately, you've come to the right place. The technicians are great at fixing things, and I'm great at connecting you with the best "tech-spert" for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: yes cleaned, aligned, used a little brush etc.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope...thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.