VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Printer will not turn on.

Customer Question

Printer will not turn on.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. Have you had any Power outages or power surges in your area recently? Also, what is the age of the printer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No power outages. Printer is five years old and was working until Optimum moved the router and modem. Printer is still not working. I do not want my credit card charged since the problem was not resolved. and this is within the seven-day trial period.

Sir o Madam, JA is where you interact with the Professionals to resolve your issue. Replying back near 19 plus hours does not help the process. Now, do you desire to continue or go to Customer Service?