Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW PIXMAMG7700 CANON PRINTER. A

Customer Question

JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW PIXMAMG7700 CANON PRINTER. A MESSAGE ON THE LITTLE SCREEN SAYS
Cassette 2 is not inserted. Load paper in cassette 2 and insert in device.
I HAVE INSERTED WITH PAPER A DOZEN TIMES, BUT MESSAGE REMAINS AND PREVENTS ME FROM PRINTING ANYTHING
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?
This message will appear until you register the paper size and type information using the printer control panel. If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!