Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

MY BRAND NEW PIXMAMG7700 SERIES PRINTER WON'T LET ME PRINT

Customer Question

MY BRAND NEW PIXMAMG7700 SERIES PRINTER WON'T LET ME PRINT BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE ON THE SCREEN:
Cassette 2 is not inserted. Load paper in cassette 2 and insert in device.
I HAVE INSERTED THE CASSETTE WITH PAPER A DOZEN TIMES, BUT THE MESSAGE DOES NOT GO AWAY
ED LESSING
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. When using large size photo paper or plain paper, such as A4, B5, A5, or Letter, load it in the cassette 2. The machine feeds paper from the cassette 2 automatically if you select a page size such as A4, B5, A5, or Letter in the print settings at the operation panel or the printer driver. Please find instructions to load paper in Casette 2 from the link below.https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART164529&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1463847072556 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH LOADING PAPER OR SELECTING THE CORRECT PAPER SIZE IN THE PRINT FORM, THE PROBLE IS THAT THE MESSAGE WILL NOT GO AWAY EVEN AFTER RESTARTING EVERYTHING
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
HI, Please turn off the printer, unplug all cables including USB and power. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then, wait for two minutes. Plug in the cables and restart the printer. Check if the issue persists. Thank you.S H E F I N