VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Have a 6700 hp. Message ink or printhead error. What do I

Customer Question

Have a 6700 hp. Message ink or printhead error. What do I do?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is there a charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: 67--hp problem says problem with printer or ink system
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: printer has not been used in awhile.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. Is this the first time that this has happened?
I have for you Sir or Madam, video instruction for you: It is about 15 minutes and shows you how to manually clean the Printhead. Or you can order cleaning cartridges that are prefilled with cleanser. Also have you done a printhead cleaning?