Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Epson 3640 is set up to fax also, but now when i want to

Customer Question

epson 3640 is set up to fax also, but now when i want to print something it always wants fax info to send what i want to print as a fax.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: workforce WF 3640
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the printer is also set up as a fax. now,when i select print, it wants fax info to send it as a fax.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Gary,You may have the fax service set as default for the document you are trying to print.Ensure you select the printer option or set it as default.Let me know what software you are trying to print from if you need further assistance, or if you would like remote assistance with this.Pete.
Hi Gary, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?