Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

How do I connect my HP Envy 7640 wireless Printer to my

Customer Question

How do I connect my HP Envy 7640 wireless Printer to my computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Follow the steps below to setup your printer with your computer via WiFi. On your computer,go to this website --> Enter your printer model and click Begin. This will download the printer software. Or download the printer software directly from here --> (Download HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers) Open/Run the downloaded printer software file and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. At the end of installation it will ask you to setup Wireless connection. Select it and follow instructions. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.