John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I CAN NOT PRINT OFF THE INTERNET JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I CAN NOT PRINT OFF THE INTERNET
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: IT PRINTS OFFLINE
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: IT DO NOT PRINT ONLINE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?Are you able to print anything else, such as a document, or a picture file, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Hi,Do you still need help with this?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,