Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

My panasomicdmc-zs3 the surface is covered with bar code but

Customer Question

My panasomicdmc-zs3 the surface is covered with bar code but when we print the picture is fine what do I need and how can I fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you saying the display screen has vertical lines on it?If you import the photos to the computer, or print, then they don't have the lines?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is no line after download to comp
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Okay, that points to an internal hardware fault, meaning the actual lcd panel (display screen) inside the camera is defective. You can try removing the battery for an hour, to reset the camera.If it continues beyond that, it would confirm a hardware issue, which would require repairs.That type of fix is generally not practical. Once the camera is out of warranty, they aren't usually worth fixing, as repairs would average about $200, while you can buy a brand new camera for about $150: http://amzn.to/1NCPzi2Of course you could continue using it as-is too, but wouldn't be able to use the screen well.Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This answer was clear to me I thought you are able to give me answer to correct the problem. I hope you are not going to charge me for this unsatisfactory answer.
U tube showed me how to open and clean the surface
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
The surface of what? The screen? The Lens?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
I was understanding your description of the problem to be lines that were actually displayed on the screen, not anything on the surface, and answered accordingly.If that was not the case, then a different answer would certainly apply. You were charged the full fee already, by the site, not by me.If you need more help, and can provide me with more clear and specific details, I can advise further.