Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Minolta RP503 I am trying to add 16mm roll capability and need to know the model number of the carrier. Can you help me?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
While I don't immediately have the part number, I know where you can get them. They are sold by Goat Hill, and here is a link.Goat Hill
I will also find the part number for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not answered my question. I already had found this much information on my own. I will ask for a refund.