Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a Conon printer, scanner, fax model number MX882.

Customer Question

I have a Conon printer, scanner, fax model number MX882. Yesterday I called to find out how to print out what faxes were sent and if they went thru on not. The service technician was very helpful and told me how to do this and I wrote it down but I cannot find the paper I wrote on. Can someone assist me? Thank You, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please do the following steps for printing fax record / report:Press the FAX button.- The Fax standby screen is displayed.Press the left function button (the 3 function buttons are located below the screen)- The Fax settings screen is displayed.Use the Left / Right arrow buttons to select option Print reports/lists, then press the OK button.Use the Up / Down arrow button to select the report or list you want to print, then press the OK button, and continue.- If needed, also, go to Setup -> Device settings -> FAX settings -> Auto print settings -> Activity report -> Print.- Also, please click on the website below for full details:https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART110079&cat=4894B002&actp=LIST, and at https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109574When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,