Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Pearl, I'm trying to print a fax which says it is stored in

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm trying to print a fax which says it is stored in memory. My copier/fax machine is a Canon MX432. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
JA: Sometimes hardware issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have received a fax and it has not printed out. It says it is stored in memory and I don't know how to get it to print out.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. My machine is turned on. I don't use the fax feature much. The machine works fine for copying and sending a fax
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please follow the instructions in the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N