TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

IS THERE A DRIVER AVAILABLE -MB2030 PRINTER 10 ?

Customer Question

IS THERE A DRIVER AVAILABLE FOR KX-MB2030 PRINTER FOR WINDOWS 10 ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
There is indeed a Windows 10 driver available for Your printer. You can download it at this link. http://bit.ly/1rYT7kZIf you'd like, I can download and install it for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.