Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert

I ahve a doucprint CP215w and there was a paper jam, i

Customer Question

i ahve a doucprint CP215w and there was a paper jam, i beleive i got it all but it keeps coming up with message "Jam at Exit Open Rear door" so i have done this and cant see a thing.
JA: The tech wizards can certainly get you out of any jam. ;-) They know printers inside and out, and I'd love to connect you with the best one for the job.
Customer: I have turned the power off and powered up again again and still comes up the message
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: only that orginally i did have a paper jam and i beleive i got it all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a docuprint cp 215 and it keeps coming up with the error message as said previously. I am in urgent need of help as i have to print documents asap
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i need to ask also there is only charge on my credit card of $5 only isn';t it .. i dont at the moment need a monthly contract as my It persons are away on leave presently hence i need help fo rthis problem.
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there!If you are unable to see any jams, then please try pushing a piece of card manually through the printer - this will help to remove any small fragments of paper that may be stuck inside it.Let me know if that helps?
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?