VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Brother MFC - L 2703DW is offline since Microsoft upgrade a

Customer Question

Brother MFC - L 2703DW is offline since Microsoft upgrade a few days ago. Have rebooted no success. Have replaced drum & cartridge. Looked in settings & can't see how to get back online. I cancelled out my enquiry previously to top up credit card
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. I know how best to resolve this issue, please see below: To change the printer properties using an administrator accountOpen Printers by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.Right-click the printer that you want to manage, click Run as administrator, and then click Properties. Under the Advance Tab. Please make sure that the option to "Print Directly to the Printer" is selected. If not please select the option and you should be able to print. Chime in and ley me know of your results. If this option does not work we have other steps to try..