John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I recently moved. Comcast installed my PC today but

Customer Question

I recently moved. Comcast installed my PC today but unfortunately I'm not able to print.
I had no problem before the move but now I'm totally frustrated in trying to print mapquests for tomorrow. Can you help me? My printer is a model MFC-J875DW.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If network means hard wired, then that's how it's hooked up. I don't have wifi. However, I don't know what usb is.
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I don't want to spend anymore money. I didn't think this was going to be that difficult. I'm beginning to think $23.00 was wasted.
The remote option is not required.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I won't ever bother you again for help.
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?