Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

I have an Epson Artisan 1430 that is not completing its

Customer Question

Hi! I have an Epson Artisan 1430 that is not completing its print jobs. I have never run into this issue. Can you advise?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is approx 3-4 years old. I'm not sure of the model. Where would I locate that?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I use it for screen printing purposes. I print on water proof film. It will print just fine for about 95% of the film and just stops.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think the first thing to try is an uninstall of your printer's driver software on the computer you print from.Then to restart that computer.Then to reinstall the printer's drivers from a fresh source (download from, advisably.) If you want instructions step-by-step and in detail, please tell me:- do you printer from an Apple computer? or from a Windows PC?- do you print through a USB cable from printer to computer? or through a networked or wireless connection?- What version of Windows is on your computer? or what version of MAC OS X ? if it's an Apple. With that information I shall give you detailed instructions. Let me know. Thanks.