Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I Have an HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw printer. I'm getting

Customer Question

I Have an HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw printer. I'm getting the following error code
79 Service Error Turn Off then on. I follow those directions and nothing happens, I just continue to get the same error code??????? Help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Harvey,1.Turn off power to the Printer2.Check and Remove printing process from every computer that can have access for the printer in the network.3. If networked, you cannot cancel the printing process check the owner in "See What's Printing" box4.Then log in with that account and try to remove.5.If you cannot still cancel the printing process you have to remove and add the printer again.After doing this steps on every computer, having access to the printer, in the network, you can switch on the printer and it should be working well.
Hi Harvey, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?