Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Wow pearl, thanks. the printer sometimes puts out blank papper,

Customer Question

wow pearl, thanks. the printer sometimes puts out blank papper, and come up tray 1 is mis something? It does not print anything...HELP.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: paper mismatch tray 1. sends out blank paper?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: It says printing samsung clp-325w color laser printer is printing blank paper. Unable to connect printer reference printer utility for detailed printer status troubleshooting guide
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
If it says there is a paper size mismatch, that means that the document you are printing is not the same size as what the printer thinks is in the tray. When you create a document,make sure the document size is the size of the pages in the printer. Also, when you go to file>print, make sure that the correct page size is selected there and that the correct tray is selected.If you still have a problem, please tell me the EXACT error message you are getting along with what you are printing and the dimensions of the document.