VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

What driver do I need to download XP 7 system to use

Customer Question

what driver do I need to download for my XP 7 system to use my Lexmark Z25, Z35 printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Unfortunately, your printer is NOT supported with Windows 7. You may have to upgrade your printer to one that is compatible with your operating system. You can find Windows 7 compatible Inkjet printers from the link below. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. By default the drivers do not work with Windows 7. But, you can use Windows XP Compatibility Mode to install and run the drivers. That will fix the issue. Please chime in and let me know of your results.Go to the Windows XP Mode page in Download Center. Link is here: Quick Details, select your language.Click Continue and follow the instructions on the screen to validate your copy of Windows 7.Select a version of Windows XP Mode to install and click Install.Note: Windows XPMode_N versions don't include Windows Media Player.Click Run in your browser's message bar, and follow the instructions on the screen.When setup is completed, click Finish.
Please chime in and let me know of your results....
Did you try the steps above??