John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have paper in the tray and I keep a no paper error. JA:

Customer Question

I have paper in the tray and I keep a no paper error.
JA: You've come to the right place. The tech wizards can certainly get your printer back to par, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We keep putting paper in our Fax, printer scanner and I get a No paper - in MP tray
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No not I am aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.What's your printer brand and model?Thanks,John