Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson printer all-in-one that was purchased on 4/6/2010.

Customer Question

I have an Epson printer all-in-one that was purchased on 4/6/2010. I know that the toners are all brand new. BUt I am experiencing a problem with printing- it doesn't. It acts like it is trying to print but nothing is. I am not sure but I think it might be the pads. My question is how much are they to replace and if I need to would it be difficult to do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please try the following and let me know the response. Cleaning printhead nozzles : http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf610_/wf610_00ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=WF610.1.158.html#1007379 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N