TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

Xp-820 how to set up scan to cloud using iPad ?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Which version of the iPad do you have?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ipad pro
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
also use iPhone and iPad Air... All synced so I can use any of them... Also the Epson xp-820 printer-scanner is configured for scanning to the cloud - will use Dropbox as the destination - and I am connected to Epson Connect... I have two offices... And the other office has a Epson WF 2450 which scans to the cloud perfectly... I am having trouble getting the Epson Connect app/website identifying the Epson XP-820 an additional printer/scanner in the list of printers that shows up in my Epson Connect list of printers
OK. Here is the link with videos attached to walk you through the 10 minutes or so process: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/apple-airprint.do?ref=van_appleairprint Chime in and let me know of your results...
Have you done the Air Print setup?
The Air Print Setup will resolve the issue for all of your Apple devices. And, since the printer is Air Print compatible right out of the box. It will take a few moment for you to set this up given the video sent to you. If needed, I can assist you via the phone to help in the setup of the Air Print Sir or Madam.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
as to airprint... Printing using airprint on the XP-820 from my ipad works fine... The problem is scanning to the cloud
The website you referred to discusses air printer... I don't need help with that... The problem is getting this printer to show up in my Epson Connect list of printers to scan to the cloud...
Understood. Hold on please...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No answer has been received
sorry... Will correct the issue. Will allow others to work on this issue for you...
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hello there. My name is***** ask if you are using the Epson iPrint app that is available from the APP store? The description says "Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™." You mentioned epson connect but not the Epson iPrint App specifically.