Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I just purchased a MX922 printer and cannot connect wireless

Customer Question

I just purchased a MX922 printer and cannot connect wireless to my computer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What happens when you connect it to your WiFi network ? Are you getting any errors ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
getting nothing
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Sorry the payment for remote support has failed. You may need to contact your bank or credit card company and ask them to approve payment. When you put the disc on your computer, did it bring printer setup screen ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
There are mainly two ways to connect the printer to your WiFi network. One is by connecting to the WiFi on the printer itself and the other is by using your computer to setup Wireless on your printer. Method 1 (on Printer itself): Turn on the Printer.In the Home screen, click the Setup button.Select Device SettingsSelect LAN SettingsSelect Wireless LAN Setup > Standard Setup. This will find your new WiFI network. Select it and enter the password ***** needed. This will connect the printer to your new network. Now you may need to setup the printer again on your computer from Control Panel > Device and Printers > Add Printer (if using Windows) or Apple > System Preferences > Prints and Scanners (if using Mac) If you tell me what computer are you using, I will send exact instructions to get it connected. Method 2 (using your computer): On your computer, go to this website --> Under Drivers and Downloads > Recommended Downloads, it will show latest drive for your operating system. Click Select and download it. This will download the printer software. Open the printer software and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. At the end of installation it will ask you to setup Wireless connection (to setup wireless you need to connect the printer to your computer with the USB cable) If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, DO you still need help ?