John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Pearl, greetings from South Africa!! My MX300 is about

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, greetings from South Africa!! My MX300 is about 8 years old. When I moved my discs got lost and I am trying to download drivers from the internet and still nothing seems to be the right one. Pleease help me as I am almost 70 and am not that clued up on computers, Thanks, Margaret
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: The buttons work but when i TRY TO GET IT TO SCAN ID WON'T PERFORM THE FUNCTION
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Windows are you using on your computer ?