John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer prints fine but will not print from computer

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when printing?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was told this fee was max $31. now I see its a mothly fee. i want to cancel this rip off as this was not as advertized. Sure you nice guy but don,t like the way this company does business.
Hi,I'm sorry. Please note that monthly support subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. And we guarantee your service, so don't worry.What happens when you print? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Also, if you'd like to, for $5, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don,t want any part of this service ! It is misrepresented as to how fees are charged! We will be posting plenty of neg feedback if you don,t refund all charges now
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? It is the exact amount you've agreed to. And we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.