GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I can't find my HP Officejet 6210 printer disc. JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I can't find my HP Officejet 6210 printer disc.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The scanner device of the printer does not work.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The rest is okay.
JA: What else should I tell the Printer Technician?
Customer: I need a new disk to reprogram the printer and bring the scanner back to life.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. you are looking for a Officejet 6210 printer drivers disk am i correct.What operating system you have on the computer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
I see you are requesting a Secure Remote AssistancePayment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
HP never made a driver for that printer to work with windows 10.However microsoft has one that is part of windows 10This page has complete instructions on how to install the printer under windows 10 using the windows 10 drivers from microsoft
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hello there. My name is*****'m just following up with you to see if you still need help with this. If so, please let me know. Thank you!