Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I'm Brigitte. I am attempting to connect my cannon to my

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Brigitte. I am attempting to connect my cannon to my computer and I am stuck and the WPS button and not sure I have the correct eithernet cord?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have cannon PIXMAMX9222 and a DELL with windows 10. I am not sure my cord for wired connection is correct and not sure where to find the WPS button.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I am not very good at computers....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet modem device?When you are stuck at the WPS button screen, can you press the red Stop / Reset button on the printer, then let me know what it shows next?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Motorola 12vdc from att
1. Do you see any other model at the back / bottom of your Motorola device?2. When you are at the WPS button page on the printer's screen, can you press the red Stop / Reset button on the printer, then let me know what it shows next?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
says error redo wireless LAN setup and if same error occurs see access point manual
I'm sorry. Your payment failed. You may want to contact your bank / credit card company to allow payment to JustAnswer. Thank you.
In the mean time, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=78a943e3-23cb-47b5-a8bd-8318fc1f711f, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I must leave at once my kid just busted his lip
I'm sorry; we can continue whenever you are available. I've emailed you, so you can get back to me via the View Response link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in order to get back to me any time. Thank you,
When you are available, please click on the website below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiGC-G83MRo, and watch the video instructions there.; Note: the wireless / wi-fi password ***** key, if any, is case-sensitive.; Also, the video instructions should work, but if needed, you can click on the website below for written instructions / illustrations:http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/pixma_mx924_printer_wireless_connection_setup/; (Note: the model shows MX924, but the instructions are the same for the model MX922.)- Please let me know if you are stuck at any step. And please let me know the brand / model of your internet modem / router device.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,