John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I can't get a password ***** work canon mg 2320 printer

Customer Question

I can't get a password ***** work for my canon mg 2320 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it wi-fi / wireless password? Or is it something else?What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Are you able to connect both the printer and the iPhone to your wi-fi / wireless network name?Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,