Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

I have a HP Photosmart C4480 printer scanner. It has scanned

Customer Question

I have a HP Photosmart C4480 printer scanner. It has scanned well for several years. I just downloaded Windows 10 onto my Toshiba laptop, and now I can ask to scan a document, which the scanner will do, but it will not appear on my laptop, to review and send.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You would need to delete the printer, and reinstall it using the proper/updated windows 10 software and drivers, the old win7/8 drivers are not supported under windows 10. Go to your start menu, then Settings, then Devices.Click the HP, then REMOVE DEVICEReboot the computerDownload the latest software, which you can get HEREFollow prompts to reinstall If you are not comfortable doing this yourself, I can help you do it remotely as well.Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?