JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I am trying to print labels. They line up at first and then

Customer Question

I am trying to print labels. They line up at first and then they slide down on the page half way through and bye the time they get to the bottom they are way off. I can only use about 44 out of 80 labels. Can you please tell me how I can fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
The problem is that you have not selected the correct label in your software to match the label type that you are using. What are the brand name and label number on the package of the labels that you are using, and what is the software?
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.
If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!