Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a MX922 Cannon printer and I am getting an error code

Customer Question

I have a MX922 Cannon printer and I am getting an error code #6000. It tells me to cancel any print jobs and turn the device off. I have done this but I still get the error. It tells me to contact service.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please check if any paper jammed inside. Try the instructions in the link below.https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART161968 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N