Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Imageclass MF5950dw- Settings and telephone. Separate

Customer Question

Imageclass MF5950dw- Settings for machine and telephone. Separate telephone and fax numbers.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where is my answer? How long will this take?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I regret the delay before your case was responded to... I myself did not see this case previously to just now. Perhaps a system error occurred, I don't know. What settings do you need for the machine and the telephone? The hookup of cables and wires, physically, is crucial. If such a machine as your Canon Imageclass has two phone jacks on the back, then the line to your phone line service or 'phone jack' must be connected to the jack on the Canon machine that is labeled 'L' or 'LINE', and the cord to the phone must be connected to the jack on the Canon machine that is labeled 'P' or 'PHONE' or has a voice phone handset logo next to it. The hookup won't work properly otherwise. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Video Call service, myself, at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)