John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I INSTALLED MY NEW PIXMA/MX490,PRINTER,COPIERAND FAX TODAY.AND

Customer Question

I INSTALLED MY NEW PIXMA/MX490,PRINTER,COPIERAND FAX TODAY.AND IT WANT LET ME SEND MY FAX.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) Is this a dedicated fax line, or a shared voice/fax line?2) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)3) Do you have dsl service on the same line?4) Are you able to RECEIVE faxes?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I FIXED IT BY MYSELF. I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HELP. SO YOU ALL BETTER NOT CHARGE FOR THIS ON THE CARD. OR HE WILL HAVE A FIT. THE CARD WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO USE IT FOR THAT MATTER. THANK YOU /CONNIE HUFF
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
HI Connie,I'm just a tech, trying to help. You did indeed pay the full amount to the site (not to me) per the terms you agreed to.You may cancel/refund from the help page.