John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have hp5440 i just downloaded windows 10 i can print from

Customer Question

I have hp5440 i just downloaded windows 10 i can print from notepad but not from any other place aol mail e i do not have a ptinter icon showing i can get up to the preview page and no further
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The download for ten was to a laptop ascer e15
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhen you are on the print preview page (so press CTRL + P to bring this up)What buttons do you see at the top?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Book star set up lines pencil in box dome and drop down dots
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Press CTRL + P when looking at this message, what do you then see? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would like to try to resolve this by speaking with you
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
That is no problem as it, it was an optional offerPress CTRL + P when looking at this message, what do you then see?