Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

HELP ME AM LOOKING UTILITY SERIES

Customer Question

HELP ME AM LOOKING FOR RESET UTILITY FOR MG5740 SERIES
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you do the following and tell me please if this then resets itStep #1First, turn your canon printer off.Step #2:Now, press and hold the stop/reset button down. Step #3:While holding the stop/reset down, press the on/off button on the printer. This will turn the printer on and off again.Step #4:Let go of the stop/reset button and press it again two (2) times in a row, with light, tapping motions. Please remember to keep the on/off button pressed while doing this.Step #5:Let go of all the keys you were pressing down and wait until rest appears on your screen.Step #6:Touch the stop/reset button again for five (5) more consecutive times and, finally, press the on/off button two (2) times very quickly.Let me know the results please