Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I have a Canon unable to print..............the

Customer Question

Hello..............I have a Canon unable to print..............the LED screen has multiple options (i.e "copy", "Scan", "Cloud" and "Setup")...however cannot clear the screen or find an option that says print...........I must have touched something as I did print something earlier.....any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated..............thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.please press the home button and let me know what screen you get
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
......LED screen goes right back to the options above (i.e "copy", "Scan", "Cloud" and "Setup").
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
if you use you finger to scroll to the left or right do you get any more options
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
if you are trying to print a document that you have placed on scanner glass you will have to use the copy\scan optionhowever if you want to print something from the computer, you need to click on the print option on the computer itself
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
let me know what are you trying to printif its something from the computer, try pressing the ctrl and P keys together to bring up the print option
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
.......something just reset and all I good...........thanks.........what is the fee for today?
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.