Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

DURING INSTALLATION PROCESS, A MESSAGE APPEARS SAYING 'REMOVE

Customer Question

DURING INSTALLATION PROCESS, A MESSAGE APPEARS SAYING 'REMOVE ANY PACKING MATERIAL FROM INSIDE THE PRINTER'.
i HAVE DONE SO; YET IT WILL NOT LET ME CONTINUE. HELP1
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.please remove cartridges and paper from printerturn off printer and unplug power cordkeep the ON button pressed for 10 secsthen check the feed trays and printing area for anything stuckyou try blowing some air in these areasonce done plug in power cord and turn on printerlet me know if you get the message to insert ink\paper or you get the message about material stuck
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Dear *****: I followed your directions and was successful in getting a usable printer. Thank you very much.
Charles J.. Faraci
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.