Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Re printer HP Photosmart C4795 Serial #CN02PMY256 - I lost

Customer Question

Re printer HP Photosmart C4795 Serial #CN02PMY256 - I lost the disc that came with it, and would like for you to mail me one. My address is: 110 Meadowlark Terrace, Glen Mills, Pa. 19342.
Please let me know if you can help with this. Lucia Ward
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Lucia and welcomeWe cannot mail the disk, but you can download it for free and install it from there.You can use my link below for thishttp://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C4700-All-in-One-Printer-series/3794613/model/3940571You click on Download next toHP Photosmart C4700 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and DriverThis is the same software as what was on the diskIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you