Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I just opened an Epson Perfection V370 and the software is

Customer Question

I just opened an Epson Perfection V370 and the software is for Windows 8 and 7 but I use Windows 10 What do I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. You need to download the Windows 10 version from online. You can download it from here --> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=216541&infoType=Downloads After downloading it, open or run the downloaded installer file and it will be installed. Now you will see an application named Epson Scan on your computer. Open it and that application will allow you to scan. You can also use Windows' Scan app to scan. Click on Start and select Scan app (you can search Scan on the searchbox at bottom left to find it easily). Open it and it will allow you to scan. The scanned files will be stored on your Pictures or Documents folder. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you