John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

How can I scan a document or a picture from the printer

Customer Question

How can I scan a document or a picture from the printer to the computer.
a) I am on Windows 10x64 Edition
b) HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Series Printer
Thanks for your response.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeFirst, is the printer installed on the computer? Can you print from the computer to the printer?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Can you please return to your question here
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard