John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I scan all that come back is my email address and not

Customer Question

When I scan all that come back is my email address and not the document I am scanning. If that makes sense
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?Is printing currently working fine?If you scan to JPG / image or PDF, does it work?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could you phone me please as I don't understand a lot about computers. I am working from my iPad and have sent scans before without any trouble
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Denise, I apologize but it seems that Viet is no longer available. I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a PHONE CALL. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not us to discuss the particulars of your problem in detail. This is completely optional. If you choose not to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I apologize, I didn't introduce myself. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. For some unknown reason the system will not allow me to offer you any premium services. I'm sorry. Would you like to try to resolve this via a question and answer session here in the chat box?